Taking care of Scarborough Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy and Foot Care needs since 2002.
Providing quality, patient-centered professional services
Physiotherapy – Massage Therapy – Acupuncture – Chiropody/Foot Care – Shockwave Therapy – Custom Foot Orthotics – Custom Knee Braces
Our centre has one goal; to rehabilitate your injuries and return you to your normal activities without pain.
We aim to improve your quality of life using evidence-based treatment methods keeping your personal goals in mind.
Why Choose SIRC?
- We are experts in the field of injury treatment and re-injury prevention
- We will identify and treat the root cause of the problem and not just treat the symptoms
- Hands-on one on one treatment with an experienced registered professional
- Fully equipped, state-of-the-art treatment and exercise equipment, spacious, open-concept clinic
- Customized therapeutic exercise program designed for individual needs.
- Evening and weekend appointments available.
- Accredited Teaching facility with University of Toronto.
- Friendly, courteous, multicultural staff in family atmosphere.
- Flexible payment options. We can handle the paper work for you.
- Ground-level access, free parking.
- We are just around the corner!
As a Physiotherapist-owned and operated facility our centre has built a reputation of providing quality, compassionate, professional care.
Providing quality Scarborough Physiotherapy , Scarborough Massage Therapy, Scarborough Custom foot orthotics, Scarborough Chiropody, Scarborough Acupuncture, and Scarborough Shockwave Therapy services.
“We are a clinician owned and operated centre” - What does this mean for you as a potential client? It means that we have a sincere interest in delivering you up to date and quality services. It means our professionals have continued to develop their skills through post graduate training. Our Clinic director and Staff Physiotherapist Yusuf Bangee has achieved a high level of post-graduate training through the Canadian Physiotherapy Association receiving an Advanced Diploma of Manual and Manipulative Therapy and has earned the designation of Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy- the highest level of orthopedic training for physiotherapists in Canada (mannipt.org). We are dedicated to provide Scarborough Physiotherapy services that are tailored to individual needs. Our RMTs strive to provide Scarborough Massage Therapy services in a relaxed but professional atmosphere. Our Chiropodist takes the time to properly assess every client to ensure that when Scarborough Chiropody services are needed- the appropriate and most effective treatment is rendered. In addition to these services we also provide Scarborough Acupuncture services including trigger point dry needling and state of the art Shockwave Therapy.